RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
In choosing to shop at mayincreativity.com/mayin.co.in you, as the buyer, agree to our shopping terms, conditions and policies.
You acknowledge that these terms of returns and exchange are limited to direct sale by us to you and that these terms of returns and exchange are not available in case of a sale by third party or third party invoice. We may accept returns for account credit only. For this purpose, we must receive the merchandise within 2 days from the date of delivery. Items must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged by you. Goods will be returned only if they are received in their original packaging. We do not provide a refund on any goods sold. Goods once sold can only be exchanged for replacement or credit if they meet our terms and conditions. Since we keep limited inventory and do not always have all sizes available, under such circumstances, the store credit can be used whenever you shop with us next time. All conditions applicable to the return of goods shall also apply to the exchange of goods.
To return an item, the customer must write to us at [email protected], a prompt response is assured to such emails. Alternatively, the customer may even call at our customer care number +91 97170 64466 or +91 11 4132 8555 which remains open from 10-5 pm hours on 5 DAYS (Monday to Friday). We are not liable for any damages caused to the product during transit.
Our terms and conditions pertaining to returns and exchange is as follows:-
If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it for a credit and purchase the new item separately. Our return and exchange policy are, however, subject to the following:
- Items should be returned unused and with all tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Please inform our customer care department in the event of any Goods/products delivered without tags;
Without any smell of perfume, deodorant or washing powder
- Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return;
- Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
- Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
- Goods are faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining store credit, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Site. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- All custom made orders are non-returnable.
- All early delivery orders will be considered as custom made.
- In case of any return/store-credit or alteration, the shipping charges will be borne by the customer.
- Once a customer emails us for alteration, and we get the pickup done, he/she can’t ask for store credit.
- If an order has more than five products then it will be considered as a bulk order. Return/Refund will not be possible.
- We may accept returns for account credit only. For this purpose, the customer needs to notify us within 2 days from the date of delivery.
- ‘Damage’ does not include any issue with the product pertaining to the style/design of the product.
- Bleeding and rubbing of vegetable dyes (especially the Indigo dye) is not a defect.
If you are unsatisfied with your replacement, or if the specific product or model that you want is out of stock, our customer support team may advise you to opt for a refund.
Choose the Request Return option after filling out the details from your My Orders page. Your refund will be processed after approval. Once your refund has been approved, your money will be credited back to you in one of three ways within 7-10 working days:
- As an IMPS transfer if you have paid via cash-on-delivery
- As a refund via the same source that you used to pay for the order (called Back to Source). For example, this means that if you paid via your HDFC Debit card, your refund will be credited to the same account.
- Via IMPS into a bank account specified by you while creating the return, if you choose to get refund into a bank account instead of taking refund Back to Source. (Available for Debit Card and Netbanking forward payments).
- A product bought from Mayin is not functional during its warranty period
We shall not be able to process the cancellation if the order/orders are processed. Store credit will be provided against the cancellation of an order.
END OF SEASON SALE (EOSS)
- The offer is only applicable on select products.
- There will be no exchange or return of Eoss products.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer, discount code or coupon.
- Duration of Sale
Each sale shall last from 24 to 72 hours only and the time of beginning of the sale is 1100 hours IST. Therefore, it is the customer’s responsibility to login earlier if they want to avail better products or styles because our sales are “first come, first served”. The merchandise is not restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be given and we will alert you only when an item is sold out. We do not accept returns or exchanges on the items you purchased in festive offer/Sale.